The NHHA Board of Directors is interested in your feedback about our current programs, processes, and potential future improvements. We are conducting a survey to help guide us in upcoming planning to lay the groundwork for an even better Northwood Hills neighborhood.
The survey focuses on our existing NHHA programs and your satisfaction. Your comments can both assess our current performance and help us get ready for the future. The survey is anonymous and any responses will not be tied to a particular resident.
The 5-10 minute survey will include:
1) A description of a current program offering, with examples of activities performed in that area. The list of examples will not be exhaustive, but will serve as a basis for forming an opinion. More details about our programs can be found on our website (northwoodhills.org), in prior Annual Reports, and in newsletters.
2) A request for your opinion about our performance in each existing program.
3) A request for your suggestions on what we should do differently or other services we should offer in each program.
4) An opportunity to rank our benefits in order of importance.
5) A free response section for you to provide general feedback regarding an area we didn’t ask about, or to make a suggestion for a program or activity we should offer.
If you aren’t comfortable answering a particular question, you can skip it, as none are required to continue. Each member of the household can respond to the survey.
We really appreciate your time and effort in helping shape our focus for 2021. We strive to earn your membership and be good stewards of your dues. We value your thoughts and ideas. Your input is critical as we prepare the 2021 NHHA Budget. General survey results will be shared during our Annual Meeting, held in the first quarter of next year.
Members – to access the survey, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NHHAMEMBERS
Non-Members – to access the survey, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NHHANONMEMBERS
NHHA Board of Directors