Everyone Loves a Parade!
- 21st Annual Independence Day Parade & Celebration
Posted June 26, 2014
(for questions or to volunteer, email email@example.com)
Friday, July 4th, 2014
Join us for an old-fashioned Independence Day Celebration and Parade… it’s FUN and it’s FREE! All activities are at Northwood Hills Elementary School.
Join NHHA for 2014 Sign Up! today!
Posted February 3, 2014
A big "thank you" to the many folks who have already renewed their membership or joined NHHA for 2014. If you haven't, join us now!
NHHA dues are $300 for the calendar year for LESS THAN $1 A DAY:
As a new MEMBER, NHHA will provide you four ways to improve security and safety at your home:
- MEMBERS have access to the private security patrol which is on duty seven days a week.
- MEMBERS can call the patrol to report suspicious persons or cars, unwanted solicitors, or an incident at their home.
- MEMBERS can arrange for the patrol's Out-of-Town Home Check service when they travel.
- MEMBERS can have the patrol's phone number added to their home security company's contact/call list in case of an incident at their home.
- MEMBERS will receive Security Snapshot -- an update of security/crime incidents in Northwood Hills, and urgent crime alerts as needed
- MEMBERS receive MemberMail, NHHA's email communications that provide current information about lost pets, neighborhood issues, code compliance and city services
Pay by check to PO Box 800874, Dallas, TX, 75380-0874 OR just click the Pay Dues button on this page to access our secure and convenient online payment site. It is FREE, takes less than one minute to make your payment, and you'll receive a confirmation email.
- A reflective alley address sign for the back fence or gate
- A "No Solicitors" plaque to mount near the doorbell
- A custom-painted, highly visible curb address
- Two decals to display on the mailbox, garage door or other location, communicating that your residence is patrolled by armed security
If you are a NEW member or your contact info has changed, also click and fill out the Membership Form.