Northwood Hills Homeowners Association Annual Meeting
Monday, February 9
6:15 p.m. Refreshments and Meet & Greet Your Neighbors
7 p.m. Business Meeting
Posted February 4, 2015
Fretz Recreation Center, corner of Belt Line and Hillcrest
Due to construction, the Hillcrest entrance and parking lot are closed. Please use the Belt Line entrance.
At our annual meeting, we'll provide a recap of last year's activities, discuss plans and projects for 2015, elect directors and vote on the 2015 budget. ALL NORTHWOOD HILLS RESIDENTS are invited to attend; you must be a current NHHA member to vote.
Please join us and learn more about what NHHA is doing for the Northwood Hills.
SPECIAL INFORMATION SESSION: 6 p.m.
Dallas Water Utiliities' water and wastewater pipeline project has impacted many parts of the neighborhood. If you have questions or concerns about the work and its impact on your street, take advantage of this dedicated time with city staff to get the facts. Water department personnel will be on hand to answer your questions.
Join NHHA for 2015 Sign Up! today!
Posted January 11, 2015
A big "thank you" to the many folks who have already renewed their membership or joined NHHA for 2015. If you haven't, join us now!
NHHA dues are $300 for the calendar year for LESS THAN $1 A DAY:
- MEMBERS have access to the private security patrol which is on duty seven days a week.
- MEMBERS can call the patrol to report suspicious persons or cars, unwanted solicitors, or an incident at their home.
- MEMBERS can arrange for the patrol's Out-of-Town Home Check service when they travel.
- MEMBERS can have the patrol's phone number added to their home security company's contact/call list in case of an incident at their home.
- MEMBERS will receive Security Snapshot -- an update of security/crime incidents in Northwood Hills, and urgent crime alerts as needed
- MEMBERS receive MemberMail, NHHA's email communications that provide current information about lost pets, neighborhood issues, code compliance and city services
As a new MEMBER, NHHA will provide you four ways to improve security and safety at your home:
- A reflective alley address sign for the back fence or gate
- A "No Solicitors" plaque to mount near the doorbell
- A custom-painted, highly visible curb address
- Two decals to display on the mailbox, garage door or other location, communicating that your residence is patrolled by armed security
Pay by check to PO Box 800874, Dallas, TX, 75380-0874 OR
just click the Pay Dues
button on this page to access our secure and convenient online payment site. It is FREE, takes less than one minute to make your payment, and you'll receive a confirmation email.
If you are a NEW member or your contact info has changed, also click and fill out the Membership Form